Store Receiving Officer
Location: Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accepts deliveries from suppliers.
- Assists in unloading supplies from the delivery truck.
- Uses trollies, and other moving equipment to transport goods from point of supply.
- Checks supply invoices to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Stores and restocks delivery items as necessary.
- Ensures that the stockroom is clean and organized.
- Reports any major or unresolved supplies delays or problems to the line manager.
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience as Store Receiving Officer.
- Excellent Analytical Skill.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move heavy boxes received by the store.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Works well with the team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
- Proximity to the job location (Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island) is preferred.
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND