Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities
Maintenance of buildings, storage spaces, and stored equipment:
- Monitor the storage facilities and infrastructure both from inside and outside: locate damages and propose the necessary repairs
- Supervise cleaning and regular disinfection of storage spaces against insects and pests
- Ensure adequate ventilation of the spaces
- Ensure the equipment and machines used by teams are cleaned before returning to storage
- Monitor the quality of products or items at the time of receipt
- Monitor the quality of products during storage
- Report damage to equipment or tools to the supervisor
- Draft or complete dispatch and receipt documents in compliance with company standard
- Monitor incoming and outgoing equipment
- Maintain updated inventory lists
- Participate in monthly stored goods and equipment inventory and reconciliation
Drafting of reports:
- Draft weekly and monthly stock reports and send them to the supervisor
- Give regular updates about the status of the stock to his/her line manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
7th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which must include a Cover Letter, CV, and copies of all academic certificates in one document addressed to “the HR Department” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using “REF: 0901 Storekeeper” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND