Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating with shipping companies to arrange pickup of goods, and with insurance companies to file claims for damaged or lost merchandise.
- Ensuring that all goods are properly priced and labeled according to company standards.
- Managing inventory levels by ordering new merchandise as needed to replenish existing stock.
- Processing sales transactions using computerized cash register systems or manual methods such as a cash register or adding machine.
- Performing physical inventory counts to ensure that all goods are accounted for at the end of each accounting period.
- Preparing reports on inventory levels and other data to help managers make business decisions about purchasing new goods or changing prices.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise, including putting price tags on items and arranging displays.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years work experience
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND