Strategic Head of Sales and Marketing
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a marketing manager to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization.
The Marketing manager shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, brand and media departments.
- Keeping the company informed and executing latest real estate marketing strategies and trends.
- Should possess expertise in using social media to promote sales and campaigns.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Managing marketing budgets and analyzing trends.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Executive Management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major real estate industry-related events.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Marketing Manager Requirements
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing or a Sales oriented course will be an added advantage
- Must have had 8-10 years experience in a similar role
- Prior Experience working with in the real estate sector will be a major advantage.
Competences and Qualities:
- In-depth understanding of the industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Should have hands on web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Should have extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads.
- Will ensure his/her expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND