We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Strategic Information Assistant – M&E and Systems
Job Code: SI 201
- The incumbent will support routine monthly update of program aggregate SI tracking database.
- S/he will support and assist in the monitoring and evaluation, data collection, and data delivery to the appropriate reporting platform.
- S/he will participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data and success stories.
- S/he will provide weekly verifiable data quality and ensure all data is input into database platform and analyzed for integrity.
- S/he will maintain a log of database backup and filing systems.
- Will undertake visits to the field throughout the grant, as needed to support and/ or supervise data collection or verify data quality. Will develop and prepare site reports of project data as required for entry and reporting.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University Degree Business, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Public Administration or any related field.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment. Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required. Experience with data form design, collection and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team. Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to clos
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month