Strategic Information Assistant, Quality Improvement
Job Code: SI207
- The incumbent will support routine monthly update of program aggregate SI tracking database.
- S/he will support and assist in the monitoring and evaluation, data collection, and data delivery to the appropriate reporting platform.
- S/he will participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data and success stories.
- S/he will provide weekly verifiable data quality and ensure all data is input into database platform and analyzed for integrity.
- S/he will maintain a log of database backup and filing systems.
- Will undertake visits to the field throughout the grant, as needed to support and/ or supervise data collection or verify data quality.
- Will develop and prepare site reports of project data as required for entry and reporting.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University Degree Business, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Public Administration or any related field.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment.
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required. Experience with data form design, collection and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND