We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Strategic Information Associate – M&E and Systems
Job Code: SI 200
- The incumbent will supervise regular data collection across implementing entities and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations while preserving data in a safe and accessible way.
- Provide technical support on SI and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant program team and stakeholders.
- Assist with the implementation of SI field activities and ensure adherence to organization, GON and USG monitoring and evaluation system.
- The incumbent will review, validate and conduct completeness, and consistency check on all data including DHIS 2 entries before upload before submission to country office for upload to USG/CDC/PEPFAR DATIM/DHIS and SHIELD portal on a quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting cycles for all supervised entities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Public Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment. Experience with DHIS and DATIM reporting/ data form design, collection and data entry;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the National PMM tools. Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required;
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement, SIMS, Cohort Analysis, and NIGQUAL.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team; Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information; excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND