Strategic Information Manager Quality Improvement IM & Survey Surveillance
Job Code: SI 206
- The incumbent is responsible for the design and implementation of quality improvement approaches, including implementation, monitoring, science, survey and surveillance in collaboration with USG/GON.
- Support data collection, collation, cleaning, analysis and utilization for program monitoring and implementation.
- Responsible for following -up with relevant stakeholders on agreed upon system corrections, adjustments and actions, informing and strategizing with the QA and multidisciplinary team, as necessary.
- Support with the implementation of the organization, USG and GON quality improvement activities including SIMS, NGQual and implementation sciences and research.
- S/he will support the development of information sharing platforms with multiple applications to improve coordination and knowledge sharing – produce analytical summaries: graphs, charts, tables, narratives and appealing visuals, as requested, to fulfil internal and external reporting requirement.
- Review, validate and conduct completeness, consistency and relevancy check of all data, including RADET before upload before submission and or upload to USG/CDC/PEPFAR DATIM/DHIS and SHIELD portal on a quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting cycles for assigned supported facilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Public Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment. Experience with DHIS and DATIM reporting/ data form design, collection and data entry; Good knowledge and understanding of the National PMM tools.
- Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required; Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement, SIMS, Cohort Analysis, and NIGQUAL. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team; Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of information; excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND