Strategic Information Officer
Job Code: SI 204
- Provides oversight for Strategic Information processes across supported sites in the state of assignment
- Supervises regular data collection across implementing entities and ensure the quality of the data by random verifications and validations while preserving data in a safe and accessible way.
- Provides technical support on SI and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant program team and stakeholders
- Manages the implementation of SI field activities and ensure adherence to CIHP, GON and USG monitoring and evaluation system.
- Coordinates and engages supported entities and state stakeholders to collect data against agreed indicators in line with GON and USG requirements.
- Supports the use of program Monitoring and Evaluation tools across all supported entities. Reviews, validates and conducts checks on all data including EMR extracts before upload before submission to country office or state level for upload to USG/CDC/PEPFAR DATIM/DHIS, NDR and SHIELD portal on a quarterly, semiannual and annual reporting cycles for assigned supported entities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Public Administration or any related field. Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- A minimum 5 to 6 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in HIV Care and treatment
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM, NMRS and NDR reporting required
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team and lead as applicable
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of data using appropriate analytical tools to produce useful information;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND