Student Enrolment / Marketing Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate, implement, and oversee strategic plans to bring in more students to the school.
- Develop and coordinate all social media marketing strategies and platforms as well as advertising campaigns
- Oversee the development and implementation of all PR strategies.
- Supervise all media/graphic related activities of the school.
- Carry out market analysis internally and externally periodically to determine new trends, changes and possible threats and opportunities.
- Monitor the activities of competitors to ensure the school is not lagging the competition.
- Follow-up on prospective parents and provide them with information they need to choose Halifield.
- Oversee the process of admission from inquiry to resumption of students/pupils
- Arrange orientation programs and any needed educational workshops for newly enrolled students.
Education and Work Experience
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in any of the business courses.
- Postgraduate / professional qualification in Marketing
- Three – five (3-5) years relevant experience in C.S. function
Skills and Competences:
- Holistic understanding of the business operations, inter-relationships and dependencies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and use of office productivity tools.
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Maryland, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND