Student Recruitment Specialist
Job ID: 45600
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- This role has a particular responsibility for recruitment to “one Plymouth”; both the University and the Navitas International College, through a shared partnership arrangement.
- The Student Recruitment Specialist plays a significant role in, agreeing a marketing and recruitment strategy with all stakeholders.
- Leading on the delivery of that strategy in country.
- Ensuring delivery of the strategy and the achievement of the agreed targets.
- Driving recruitment growth with responsibility for on the ground sales activities including, but not limited to training, events, student conversion and troubleshooting.
- Analyzing data and report to all of Navitas, UoP and UPIC on market trends. Working closely and positively with both Navitas and UoP agents.
- Identifying and recommending market opportunities, especially where this gives us early or first mover advantage.
Key Result Areas
- To agree with all stakeholders, implement, deliver and review the region’s Strategic Marketing Plans.
- Participate in all sales activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion and troubleshooting for all products.
- To undertake extensive travel to include representing the University of Plymouth/UPIC at exhibitions, schools, colleges and higher education institutions as well as key partners and educational representatives in market.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM.
- Coordinate attendance of College and University Partner at events.
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads.
- Liaise with the Admissions functions of both UoP and UPIC to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners, students and UoP/ UPIC.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure appropriate sales collateral is available and utilised appropriately.
- Execute sales plans for new, niche and priority products.
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to all stakeholders.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Education in the DIVISION particularly valued)
- Proven track record of strong sales performance.
- Success in a recruitment/ sales role within the Higher Education sector, internationally or within DIVISION.
- High level numeric literacy and critical thinking.
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English.
- Proven ability as a team player.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking.
- An eye for developing new recruitment initiatives.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally.
- Ability to meet targets within defined timelines among changing priorities.
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate the success of activities and report appropriately.
- Proven ability to work successfully with education agents in REGION.
- Experience of working effectively within a matrix structure to ensure competing demands are met.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
4th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
- We reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
- Successful candidates will require full working rights in Nigeria.
What We Offer:
- Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
- We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
- We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
- Location Lagos, Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND