We are looking for an organized and reliable office supervisor to perform administrative tasks and oversee administrative staff to ensure that all office tasks run smoothly and in a timely manner.
• Ordering office supplies.
• Filing paperwork for various departments.
• Making presentations to report on productivity.
• Answering phone calls and responding to emails.
• Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
• Managing staff meetings and schedules.
• A high school qualification or equivalent.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Prior experience in an administrative role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
30th September, 2022.
How To Apply
To apply, send your detailed CV to email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND