- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts.
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
8th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria NGN Month