Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
Requirements and Skills
- Diploma / Certificate in First Line Management or relevant field
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage.
- 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND