Supply Chain Analyst
- The Supply Chain Analyst will manage the supply planning process, focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate short/medium term master production schedule across regions.
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, provide solutions at optimal cost.
- Maintain master data integrity in the the planning files and ERP system.
- Manage stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
- 2-3 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering would be preferred.
10th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Title of the mail should be “Supply Chain Analyst”
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month