We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Supply Chain Associate
Job Code: MSS050
- The incumbent will manage the inventory system required for the flow of materials to health facilities.
- Review tender documents related to instructions, conditions, specifications and drawings and prepare contract documentation.
- Prepare contractor and vendor evaluation criteria for materials, equipment and services’ quality, price and specification compliance and conduct vendor submission analysis and prepare evaluations.
- Conduct site visits and meeting with contractors, subcontractors, consultants, architects and government entities.
- The job holder will maintain and monitor procurement and supply chain management tracker (Electronic and Hard Copies) for all Approved Purchase Request Forms, Purchase Orders and provide regular update on Status to the Procurement Officer.
- Facilitate effective communication with the Store team/Program Support Staff at State level and ensure documentation regarding timely sharing of all purchase orders, feedback on adherence as specified on the purchase order at the point of delivery of goods and services.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Minimum of degree or equivalent qualifications in Civil/Building Engineering, Surveying, Architecture or related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in supervising building /facilities maintenance projects. Good knowledge of donor regulations especially USG rules on renovation/repair works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building abilities.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month