Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- The contractor shall provide consultancy services for IT Infrastructure (Network, Telecoms, Server or desktop engineering) operational and non-routine related activities for existing and new initiatives on an Ad-hoc basis.
- Provide skilled support roles and Project Interface/Assurance roles on new and existing IT Infrastructure services and Plant/Non-Plant Projects. This will require meeting service delivery goals and request fulfillment regarding IT Infrastructure services (Datacoms, Telecoms, Hosting Services, (on premise & cloud) and Desktop engineering).
- Provide non-operational related expertise on Ad-hoc basis regarding new and existing IT Infrastructure services/ equipment
- Market intelligence and Analytics data on IT infrastructure services/technology for decision making purposes. IT Infrastructure Audit and performance base lining based on best practice
- Business analysis /project management experience ( Added Advantage)
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET C# programming language
- Application scripting skills ( Added advantage)
- Sound knowledge of application development tools – Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Good understanding of SQL
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- A university degree in Computer Science or any science related field
- 7-10 years post-graduation experience out of which 5 years should have been in reputable organization or Oil & Gas preferably
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND