Employment Type: Full-time
- Engage with Internal and External stakeholders including regulators.
- Developing collection and recycling programmes for post-consumer PET – either independently or in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Manage recycling and/or collection programmes for the PET project, (preparing feasibility studies, business cases and presenting to the management for approvals).
- Drive activities towards the achievement of defined KPI’s for collection and recycling, including the monitoring of collection/sorting/recycling projects development, installation, commissioning, and performance validation.
- Secure reliable accounting and reporting of collection/recycling rates with proper documentation and following the company’s reporting guidelines.
- Help drive the Sustainability Transformation by providing feedback
- Manage all Sustainability communications around the PET project including reporting, governance.
- Degree (preferably in Engineering / Environment / Sustainability field) with at least 3 years work experience.
- Experienced in waste management, recycling & collection.
- Strategic mindset, with the openness and ability to be involved both on high level meetings with higher management and local key stakeholders and on operational hands-on and on-the-ground tasks as well.
- Knowledge of waste management regulations and EPR legislation schemes.
- Experience in advocacy, communication, sustainability strategy execution is a plus.
- Experience in leading and managing projects and ability to work independently.
- Proactiveness, drive, self-motivation and focus on delivering results.
- Ability to think out of the box and willingness to participate in creation of innovative solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills, diplomacy, and tact.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder engagement required at all levels (e.g., collectors, pickers, recyclers, government, industry players etc.)
- Excellent spoken and written English.
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND