Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will design, organize, and modify computer systems. This individual will evaluate and assess systems to ensure they are operating effectively. Based on assessments, this individual will harness collected knowledge and make adjustments to existing systems.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience as System Administrator
- System Engineer certification
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft MCSE certification or similar.
- Past experience administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Opebi, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND