Job Number: 21141060
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Job Category: Information Technology
- Troubleshoot and repair technical problems or issues related to computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Refer major hardware / software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment (e.g., printers) to integrate and operate equipment.
- Maintain and upgrade hardware and software, including peripherals (e.g., printers, scanners) and website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager / supervisor.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and / or report them to management and security / safety personnel.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and / or point of sale systems.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month