Talent Acquisition Consultant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Analyst or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Surulere, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND