Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified tax account to prepare our tax payments and returns.
- As the tax accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
N70,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
8th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3