Tax Accountant (Consultant)
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Compute all taxes applicable e.g.: VAT, CONSUMPTION, PAYEE, WITHHOLDING, CAPITAL GAIN.
- Excellent knowledge of payroll management and posting necessary entries.
- Knowledge of tax administration in all state of Nigeria.
- Liaise with tax consultant to get tax clearance within stipulated timeframe.
- Manage and monitor variance of financial obligations due to statutory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with statutory monthly and annual filings due date.
- Manage our pension administration.
- Implement strategies to reduce tax liabilities.
- Research and interpret tax law.
- Follow up with development in accordance with finance act & FIRS.
- Manage our tax file accordingly.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have B.Sc / M.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of five years of experience in a tax, accounting or audit firm preferably from the big 4 (kpmg, pwc, delloitte, E & Y), providing tax filing/ compliance services to clients; preferably to clients in retail, consumer markets, manufacturing, trading, small and medium sized companies.
- Experience in restaurant, hospitality will be a plus.
- Have excel data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:- Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy, etc.
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND