- Minimum of 3 years Tax experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- ACA and/or ACTI certification is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Strong leadership skill.
9th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Tax Associate” in the subject title of their email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5