- A customer service team lead supports a company’s customer service activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving and escalating customer questions or complaints to appropriate departments, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
- Coordinate Customer Service Team.
- Respond to customer’s enquiries via phone, emails and in person.
- Create and maintain customer’s data and reports thoroughly, including notes and personal interactions.
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
- Develop surveys to stay up to date with client satisfaction.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
- Develop a good rapport with customers.
- Submit a weekly report of all activities carried out to the up line manager.
- Conversant in products and services offered by the organization and encourage the customers to try new products and services.
- Act as a point of contact between the manager and customers.
- Handle requests and queries promptly.
- Review and Resolve Escalations
- Evaluate Team Members
- Support Process Improvement.
- Train New Hires
- A degree in Social Sciences, Administration or any related field is required.
- Possess between 5 to 8 years previous working experience in a telecommunications office or bank.
- Preferably female for the purpose of gender equality.
- Possess Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be Presentable, Eloquent and Very Professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Team oriented and good management skills.
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month