Team Lead – ICT Unit
Employment Type: Full-time
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of day-to-day ICT service desk provision operating within set service level agreements.
- Develop and maintain customer-focused ICT service level agreements, performance standards, and key performance indicators.
- Providing comprehensive (1st, 2nd, and 3rd level) support for troubleshooting and resolving
- ICT issues across the entire departments in NEXTZON.
- Management of NEXTZON IT assets and IT Infrastructure.
- Be the point of escalation for IT service desk requests.
Responsibility for managing and monitoring service levels and performance standards which will include:
- Change management – Ensure consistent handling of all requests for change that are required to meet current contractual commitments.
- Configuration management – Track and control all ICT hardware Assets and software ensuring their registration in an inventory system in line with the organization’s policies.
- Incident management – To restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize any adverse impact on the organization’s ICT operations. Leading the resolution team in times of major incidents.
- Problem management – Identify the root causes of problems affecting ICT service and to identify the fix required to prevent their recurrence.
- Release management – Take a holistic view of software changes and ensure that all aspects of a release are considered.
- Project management from inception through to completion and ongoing support of IT systems.
- Applications maintenance – support NEXTZON applications and desktop builds
Qualifications & Experience
- A good University Degree or HND or its equivalent with a strong IT element and/or a recognized professional ICT qualification
- Experience in a professional services environment including information or research provision
- Knowledge of Web delivery mechanisms
- A postgraduate degree or any other qualification/certification will also be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in ICT management. (2) of which must have been in a supervisory role in a similar position.
- Good computer skills, particularly Excel.
- General Skills/Abilities for roles:
- Demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly to respond to the evolving ICT needs of the organization.
- Ability to call on other sources of knowledge and experience to bring innovation and creativity to develop analysis support which drives profit and returns.
- Able to communicate the realities and possibilities of ICT to non-technical audiences including the board, the executives, managers, and staff
- Experience in driving through effective change sensitive to the needs of the organization
- Demonstrates a level of seriousness commensurate with a senior leadership role, while also being able to liaise effectively with staff at all levels.
31st October, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
- The Team Lead, ICT role could require extensive travel to project sites within and outside Nigeria, based on project requirements.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND