Team Lead, Security Operations Audit
Job Identification No: 662
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in place of the Head, Systems Audit (on issues related to Security Operations) in his/her absence
- Participates in conducting risk assessment of Strategic Business Units and Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Develops and communicates draft audit Terms of Reference and participates in formal audit meetings
- Supervises Security Operations audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Plans, coordinates and executes the audit of the Bank’s:
- Cyber Security Programs
- Security configurations & Infrastructure and Security Operations Centre
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Security Standards and Frameworks
- Interfaces, web services and APIs
- Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and Security Operations
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Reviews Vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing of the Banks network/Application/Database infrastructure
- Carries out special investigation into Security Operations related breaches, vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Coordinates the involvement of Security Operations audit teams in the performance of Standards audit
- Participates in Cybersecurity Operations projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
- Co-ordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Security Operations audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Coordinating Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE
- B.Sc in Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- Professional certifications (CISA, SCCP, CCSA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO, etc.)
- Minimum experience: 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit / Control / Information / Cyber Security.
19th September, 2022 (06:44 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND