: Team Lead, Technical Infrastructure Audit
Job Identification No: 663
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in place of the Head, Information Systems Audit in his/her absence
- Participates in Risk Assessment sessions of Strategic Business Units and all Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes
- Supervises technical infrastructure audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Develops and communicates audit Terms of Reference and participates in audit executions and reporting
- Provides oversight of IT and IT audit functions for Six African and Two other Subsidiaries.
- Coordinates and manages the Data Analytics tool to ensure the departmental assurance function is Data-driven
- Plans and coordinates the execution of Subsidiaries IT Operations Audit
- Drives Stakeholders Engagements with the Functional HODs and Country Heads of Six Subsidiaries and other subsidiaries
- Coordinates and carries out ISO and other Standards audits in line with Regulatory Requirements for Head Office and other Subsidiaries
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on-the-job coaching of team members.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of the audit of the bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure the bank recovers quickly in the event of disruption to the main production facilities
- Carries out special investigation into technical infrastructure related breaches, system outages or attacks.
- Participates in IT Infrastructure Projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
- Coordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Coordinates Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Technical Infrastructure team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- M.Sc. or MBA
- Professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.)
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Cyber Security.
16th September, 2022 (07:06 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND