Team Member, Governance, Risks and Standards
Job Identification No: 660
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of Information Systems and Cybersecurity Risk Management, Control and governance processes within the bank and subsidiaries to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Provide assurance that the bank and subsidiaries are adequately protected against third party vendor and outsourcing risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the annual Enterprise Information Technology and Governance Audit using COBIT5 standards
- Executes the audit of the following standards:
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
- PCIDSS – All in-scope departments
- ISO20000 – Service Management
- ISO9001 – Quality Management Systems
- Executes IT Outsourced Service Providers audits
- Participates in the review of E-Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management and other related Frameworks/policies
- Carries out planned/adhoc activities to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Participates in Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Ensures the currency of Governance, Risks and standards audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Participates in GRS related projects to ensure that stated benefits are realized
- Participates in the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of GRS team.
- Work with external management systems auditors to ensure the Bank’s annual recertification.
- First Degree preferably in Computer science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, PCIDSS etc.)
- Minimum experience – Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
19th September, 2022 (06:47 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND