Tech Sales Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Description
- Sell company’s solutions and services in all accounts assigned by having maximum face time with customers and with the use of a proper call plan.
- Effectively progress opportunities through the company deal stages to ensure shorter sales cycles
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in each business sector; work with Marketing and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction; act as an advisor to the customer.
- Ensure excellent customer relationship and satisfaction by giving prompt response to customers’ requests and making early escalation of customer issues to relevant company authorities.
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales revenue and or profit target.
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities in both old and new accounts.
- Grow and develop company market and mind share in the assigned sector.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure targets are achieved or surpassed the achievement
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Rapidly generate and progress leads to opportunities
- Understand and use the company sales process
- Provide relevant sales, pipeline, deal stage, customer feedback and on-going reports to Management
- Use the company’s sales CRM to accurately store and progress leads and opportunities.
- Understand our solutions and services, markets, the customer journey and the competitive landscape.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or any related course
- 3 – 4 years proven Tech sales personnel in ICT Solution Industry
- Must possess a good understanding of Complex Solutions Sales and Account Management
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Account management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Strategic planning and organisational skills.
- Customer profiling and complex solutions for selling skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships across all level of stakeholders in an account.
- Strategic perspectives and business acumen would also be crucial to enable accelerated growth plans.
- Strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns to recruit new partners.
- Manage programs from concept to execution and driven stronger sales execution to target.
20th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “TECH SALES EXECUTIVE” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND