Technical Advisor – Directional Drilling
Job Ref No.: K059/ESG/19
- This position functions as a technical specialist within the assigned discipline and sub-PSL.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of product or service specifications and applications, including operation and maintenance.
- Monitors and reports on local product/service performance in terms of MTBF and cost.
- Coordinates local CPI process including product/service failure investigation and reporting to customer.
- Serves as liaison between Delivery and Technology, providing input to new product design, service, and application requirements.
- Working with Technology, coordinates, monitors, and reports on field testing of new products/services.
- May serve as local commercialization coordinator for introduction of new products/services into local market.
- As required, participates in customer presentations covering area of expertise.
- Provides well-site support to Company and customer personnel, including equipment trouble-shooting.
- Offers advice on equipment capabilities and advises field personnel on technical complexity and operation.
- Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in Engineering or equivalent operations experience.
- Typical incumbents have a minimum of 4 years experience with an average experience of 7-10 years.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month