Technical Advisor II – GBA
Job Ref No.: TU17/ESG/19
- Under broad direction is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating engineering efforts in drilling operations on location.
- This position functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far-reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company.
- Understands drilling metrics and drilling technology.
- Assures that drilling operations are cost effective and consistent with overall strategy.
- Has expert knowledge of drilling optimization.
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with mid to upper level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
- Encounters problems characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great significance and importance.
- Performs advisory and consulting work for the organization as a recognized authority for broad program areas or in an intensely specialized area of considerable novelty and importance.
- At this level, the individual generally will have contributed inventions, new designs, or techniques, which are of material significance in the solution of important problems.
- Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 10 years’ experience, with average experience of 15+ years.
- Incumbents at this level will usually hold a certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer, with 5 years Under-balanced drilling experience.
- Possession of a Well Control Certificate required.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND