Technical Advisor – Prevention
Job Ref No.: BC410/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, supervises assigned staff and is also responsible for performing calculations and making assessments on well control problems both onsite and from the office.
- Also, works on special international and domestic projects that involve well control and prevention activities.
- Assists with troubleshooting involving well control and prevention.
- Maintains appropriate reports and documentation of well site activities.
- Supports team members and ensures that deadlines are net.
- Provides technical support on location as required by the customer or Product Service Line (PSL).
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience involving well control, prevention and well construction to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- This is the lead position responsible for Job execution and overall performance.
- Responsible for company assets on location.
- Ensures that adequate supplies and equipment are present at well site at all times.
- Offers advice on equipment capabilities.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems, possess good communication skills.
- Complies with safety regulations and has full understanding of HSE management systems and emergency response planning.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering or related discipline and a minimum of 15 years of experience in wellsite operations required.
- Must have an understanding of Company operations and needs.
- Must have strong knowledge of engineering concepts.
- Must have strong understanding of Halliburton Engineering and Response departments’ processes and concepts, and a good working knowledge of the Halliburton Management System (HMS).
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month