Technical Assistant – Clinical Services
Location: Akwa Ibom
Slot: 6 Openings
- With the Cluster Manager and the HIV Specialists, the Technical Assistant – Clinical Services will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support at facility level based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa Ibom state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse/Midwife/ BSc in Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom USD Month