Technical Assistant – Community ART Management Services
Location: Akwa Ibom
Slot: 70 Openings
- Candidate Will lead knowledge management for improvement of quality TB-HIV, mitigation, care and treatment activities on the SIDHAS project including PMTCT-IMNCH, RH-HIV and TB-HlV integration.
- With the Cluster Manager and the HIV Specialists, the Technical Assistant – Community ART management services will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTC. TB/HIV, RH/HIV and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support for community level services based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa Ibom state.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNI-PCTjobs@ahnigeria.org with the “Job Title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom USD Month