Technical Assistant – HSS/Logistics
Location: Cross River
- Will work under the supervision of the STO Logistics & STO, HSS in the Country office (technical supervisors) and the Technical Officer, Laboratory Services (operational supervisor).
- The incumbent will provide support in the planning, implementing and monitoring of health systems strengthening and sustainability initiatives in assigned projects.
- S/he will especially work with other team members in the development of AHNi in-house capacity among the various departments, implementing agencies (lAs) and all tiers of government in all aspects of logistics and supply chain management of health commodities.
- S/he will also provide technical support to the state’s efforts to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management system of health commodities using evidence based data from the logistics management information system, to reduce stock-outs, lower costs and eliminate wastage.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MPH MBBS/MD or MLS in relevant fields with at least 2 years post national youth service experience in managing a PSM cycle (including rational health commodities selection, forecasting/quantification). Also 1-year progressive experience in supporting Health Systems Strengthening activities (such as health financing, human resource for health and or other related areas) is required.
- Or B Pharm, BS/BA in Logistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or any relevant field with 1 to 3 years post national youth service experience in managing a PSM cycle (including rational health commodities selection, forecasting /quantification). Also 1-year progressive experience in supporting Health Systems Strengthening activities (such as health financing, human resource for health and or other related areas) is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNI-Labjobs@ahnigeria.org with the “Job Title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Cross River, Cross River, Cross River USD Month