Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
- Provides technical direction, guidance and oversight of the program.
- Develops and coordinates training schedules and ensures availability of qualified trainers.
- Provides on the job mentoring and supportive supervision of trainers and supervisors.
- Leads the implementation and ensures quality of the training as per the technical guidelines and training material provided by IHP.
- Supervises the onsite capacity building of health workers
- MBBS, Senior Midwife or Medical Science Degree with a MPH or other relevant master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of institutional work experience and expertise on child health, immunization, nutrition and malaria and/or other public health related programs
- Must have demonstrable competency in facilitating various child health training packages (e.g. IMCI, malaria case management, nutrition –IYCF and routine immunization).
- Advanced experience in competency-based skill building training for health workers
- An IMCI certified trainer (National or State) highly desirable
14th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV attached in one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: ACE-Hi is a non-gender discriminatory organization and has a competitive remuneration package.
- Location Bauchi, Bauchi, Bauchi NGN Month