- The Technical Engineer will manage root cause failure analysis, troubleshooting/debugging of electronic products and technical support of automated manufacturing testers.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- RMA, DOA and field failures support, Troubleshooting of Analog, Digital and Power circuits.
- Work & Analyze along with testing and hardware designers to identify failure root causes.
- Support product and process transfers to NG by working closely with R&D and Engineering.
- Support in field Alpha trials.
- Maintain automated test fixtures.
- The Engineer will report to Lumos Technical Production Manager.
Minimum Education, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-6 years experience in component level technical support.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and resolve technical issues down to component level.
- Excellent electronic circuit know how. Ability to read and understand electronic schematic diagrams.
- Good soldering skills.
- Experience with the standard lab debug tools (oscilloscope, power supply).
- Be able to work with cross-functional and International teams.
- Internal drive for quality and perfection, passion for finding and solving problems.
3rd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND