Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Location: Akwa Ibom
Department: ACE -5
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide technical oversight for designing, developing, planning, implementation and capacity-building of monitoring and evaluation of assigned unit level programs, provide quality technical assistance to assigned State programs, provide desk and on-site monitoring and evaluation oversight to assigned States and participate in resource development and other report writing on assigned activities.
- S/he will develop strategies and tools for the design and implementation of surveillance, monitoring and evaluation components, manage the assigned project reporting cycle for the States, conduct regular monitoring visits to project sites as applicable and conduct analysis of program implementation to identify areas of weakness or opportunity vis- a-vis the appropriate technical strategy and guidelines.
- The TO-M&E will also develop and monitor workplans, including surveillance, monitoring and evaluation and research, analyze data sets and technical assessment findings, prepare reports and papers summarizing project results.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- B.Sc / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH / MSc. / MBA / MA / MB.BS / MD in relevant Degree with 1 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org using their Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Location Akwa Ibom USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND