Our client, who is a business and technology outfit with solutions ranging from Data and AI to business applications is currently looking to hire a Technical Presales Consultant in Lekki, Lagos
Reporting line: Head, Corporate Sales
• A Microsoft advocate, a Pre-Sales Consultant who technically represents, designs and presents the Microsoft solutions and services to Customers, in a Pre-Sales capacity.
• Ownership and responsibility for the Pre-Sales engagement process with customers, fully supporting Sales through the Sales Cycle to decision point, handing over into the delivery process for business wins. Drive presentations, technical meetings, PoCs and prepare proposals.
• Conduct Customer Facing Workshops and Sessions to drive demand for Microsoft Azure Advanced Workloads.
• Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• Proactively provide guidance on Azure Sizing and Costing regimes to Sales Team.
• Demonstrate experience presenting technical topics in front of a senior audience, including C-Levels
• Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
• Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
• Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
• Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to clients’ customers.
• Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Use considerable judgment to define solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
• Lead or co-lead answers to RFPs issued by clients.
• Collaborate on a strategic and tactical level with client’s strategic partners
• Driving demand generation motions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
• Prepare and deliver effective presentations/proposals to customers to highlight solution detail and business benefit and help win/close deals.
• Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with customer requirements.
• A bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics is preferable
Relevant Experience Required
• Minimum of 3+ years overall IT industry experience
• Minimum of 2+ years in a Cloud Consultant role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
• Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
• Experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
• Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
• Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
• Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
• Experience supporting DevOps Pipeline
• Familiarity with Cloud Automation using Azure PowerShell, CLI and ARM Templates
• Azure Solutions Architect
• TOGAF Certification
• ITIL Foundation
Motivating /Influencing Others
Self – Related
Planning and Organizing
Method of Application: https://bit.ly/3JiJkPH
- Location Lagos, NG USD Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND