Technical Professional – Reservior Evaluation
Job Ref No.: TFO7/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, provides supervisory/lead responsibility over a group of engineers.
- Responsible for the technical standards and procedures of a group of engineers, drafters, and designers.
- May conduct various aspects of performance management such as performance appraisal or counseling of employees with behavior or technical performance problems and assists in the interviewing, hiring, and assignment of new personnel in the discipline.
- Administrative or supervisory responsibilities at this level include tactical responsibility for supervising engineers on all projects requiring this discipline.
- Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 15 years industry specific experience, with average experience of 15+ years.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is desirable.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month