Technical Sales Personnel
Locations: Aba, Abia and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installation and commissioning of all industrial kitchen equipment brands.
- Service sales consumables-Sanitizer, Taylor Lube, Brushes, Cleaning tabs.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance – PMP.
- Planning and responding to crises (breakdown) service calls.
- Daily service calls log – Response Time and Fixed Time.
- conductor operator Training.
- Customer prospecting/weekly routine visits – PMP and service consumables sales drive
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements
- B.Sc / HND Degree in Electrical / Electronics.
- 2 years minimum experience in sales and maintenance of heavy kitchen equipment.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus.
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Aba, Abia and Imo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND