Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- The Technician is responsible for maintaining the equipment in the facility in both the production floor and warehouse.
- Will be responsible for also providing minor repairs on warehouse machinery.
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Routine lubrication of equipment
- Ordering maintenance supplies/ parts
- Following preventative maintenance program for equipment & facility
- Assisting with equipment installations
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- HND/B.Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years relevant expereience.
- Experience in equipment handling and maintenance etc
- Experience in Pneumatics, Plastic Moulding and Hydraulics
- Excellent communication skill with a service oriented mindset.
- Actively supports needed changes in strategy, technologies, business innovations, organizational structure and people
- Proactively engages with team to ensure understanding and execution of changes
29th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who reside in Anambra and its environs are encouraged to apply.
- Location Onitsha, Anambra USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND