Reports To: Sales Manager
Purpose of the Job
- The Telesales Executive is primarily responsible for reducing churn rate and increasing return sale.
- He/she works with other teammates to review ad performance and discuss outcomes.
- He/she will own the process Dealers relationships, while taking other actions to mitigate against high churn rate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes cold and warm calls to Dealers.
- Reviews Ad performance and communicates regularly with Dealers to upsell when necessary.
- Flags poor performing ads for further action.
- Schedules appointments for hunters when needed.
- Reports retention matrix for Dealer Churn.
- Works with Hunters to ensure revenue targets are met.
- First Degree in any discipline
- Experience in portfolio management in e-commerce field.
- Experiences in use of excel to analyse data.
- Strong understanding of corporate strategy, project management and performance management principles.
- Knowledge of CRM usage.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation)
- Attention to detail
- People Management
- Performance Reporting
Key Performance Indications:
- Customer Retention
- Customer Acquisition
- Number of return sales recorded
- Salary- NGN 100,000.00 monthly.
- Commission on revenue target
- Have chance to work in a young and dynamic working environment with inspiring and talented leaders and colleges.
- Opportunity to learn something new from the industry experts
14th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Telesales” as the subject of their email.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND