Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in coordinating the day-to-day running of and the activities of team of Telesales Representatives / Agents at the Contact Centre – the Telesales activities of selling and Customer problem-solving.
- Perform training, coaching, and leading Telesales representatives and as they provide support for customers.
- Work with the Contact Center Manager in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Present reports and analyzing contact center data to improve processes and performance.
- Consistently evaluate the performance of telesales representatives, ensure discipline and corrective actions where necessary
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Provide leadership for telesales Agents by actively engaging and supporting them to ensure better performance
- Work with Contact Centre Manager to implement Change Programs and Projects which impact the contact centre
- To drive achievement of service and sales targets, SLA’s and KPIs at the Centre continually.
- Daily steering the frontline (STF) meeting by leading team meetings, develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate telesales representatives and supervisors.
- Work with Contact Centre Manager to carry out regular evaluation /assessment and develop a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with trainers to ensure the skills and knowledge are develop effectively.
- Work closely with the various sales area team to ensure that customers are happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt feedbacks from customers with a view to proffering solutions to their challenges.
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes, systems and recommend continuous improvement idea for the centre.
- First Class Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call centre.
- Fluent in English & more than one local language(s) needed for interaction (Presentation, reading, written, spoken)
- Previous experience in a Standard Contact Centre with similar Objectives (Outbound / Inbound & Customer Service.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Good knowledge of the art of selling via Telephoning, Sales processes, operations and controls
- Good presentation and communication skills.
10th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications at:
17A Emmanuel Olorunfemi Street,
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND