Teller Services and E- Settlement Officer
Customer Service Operations:
- Data Entry, Opening, Reactivation and Closure of Accounts.
- Data Processing
- File keeping and Documentation
- Maintaining customer accounts and implementing changes to existing accounts
- Cross Selling the Banks product.
- Ensures Excellent Customer Relationship and Interaction
Cash & Teller Services:
- Receiving of Other Bank’s Cheque (OBC)
- Raising of Manager’s cheque (MC)
- Receiving cash and account details from the customer
- Handling of all financial transactions ranging from managing cash deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
- Ensures early close and timely balancing of cash or entries
- Daily review and call over of transaction tickets.
- Ensures effective service delivery in transaction processing to improve TAT.
- Vault Management
- Effectively communicates with to Manager, Banking Operations on any challenges encountered during work.
- Always provides customer feedback or complaint to Manager, Banking Operations
- Preparation of monthly, weekly and daily call-over reports, NIBSS and CBN reports
- Charge Maintenance on Loans and Disbursement
- Maintenance of Standing Instructions
- Processing of all remittances to CBN and other regulatory bodies
- Processing of instructions received via RTGS, NIP, DRAFTS and account to account transfer.
- Recovery of outstanding loan amount from related accounts.
E-Settlement & Reconciliation Services:
- Handling of virtual accounts payment and reconciliation.
- Management of all General Ledgers
- Daily ATM Monitoring.
- Minimum Qualification: BSc
- Candidate should have 2-3 years cognate experience working in a similar role
- Must have working knowledge of all facets of Banking operation with experience with core banking applications (FCUBS, Finacle, T24)
- Must have experience in reconciliation of digital Payments
- Must be skilled at analysing customer feedback metrics and handling displeased customers.
- Must have basic accounting and numerical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND