Terminal / Station Officer
Locations: Abia and Lagos
- Manage daily bus operations and personnel at bus stations and terminals in accordance with the TML’s fleet operating plan.
- Oversee the facilities at bus stations to ensure proper maintenance.
- Oversee the validation and invalidation of passenger tickets.
- Ensure accurate headcount of bus passengers.
- Oversee adherence to bus schedules.
- Undertake regular safety inspections and mandatory safety checks, and participate in risk assessments.
- Ensure that bus station procedures and emergency plans are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all relevant passenger information materials are current, available in good quality and posted within the bus station.
- Respond to passenger complaints and enquiries.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the position, and as required by management.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the Transportation or Logistics industry.
10th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abia and Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND