Territory Sales Manager, Blaze Channel
Locations: Akwa Ibom & Cross Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The individual in this role would be responsible for LDP sales rep and Rickshaw ridders escalation management- attending to issues around IDU activation, NIBSS payment/ CRM downtime, escalating promptly and ensuring resolution.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure stakeholders loyalty.
- S/he will manage Blaze Channel partners activation challenges.
- Responsible for trouble shooting, escalation and follow through resolutions of CRM/ NIBSS downtime
- Interface between Lumos and LDP sales rep/ Rickshaw ridders for activation- First point of escalation
- Motivate, nurture and mentor the LDP reps for performance.
- Drive end-to-end sales processes
- Ensure compliance of LDP Sales reps and Rickshaw ridders to SLA
- Manage canvassers and rickshaw riders assigned to LDPs and Hubs within the territory.
- Identify sales opportunities within the territory and explore. Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First degree in any discipline
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with CRM platform
- 5 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing in FMCG or Telecom
- Relevant experience in Solar / Telecom industry is desirable
- Previously managed defined territory with track records of achievement.
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Nigeria NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND