Territory Sales Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000351
- Key Distributor management to deliver positive ROI.
- Efficient supervision of Secondary sales team to drive products availability/Performance management.
- Retail account management and creation.
- To set territory sales targets & objectives from the overall business targets and objectives.
- Coaching and accompaniment with Directs reports to enhance efficiency.
- Managing outlets-ensure proper servicing, settle disputes, handle complaints, communicate trade promotions and consumer promotions, oversee merchandising and manage payment terms.
- Develop Distribution-add new markets, new outlets, new beats, new yans, handcarts, trikes and bikes.
- Meet secondary sales volume and target for the territory.
- Manage KD Staff-sales reps and KPO, Review them daily.
- Manage KD Warehouse- maintain FIFO, Stacking norm
- Market visit-At least 12 full days per month, accompanied call with each SR at least one full day in a month.
- Possess a university Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Possess two to three years experience within a reputable/multinational company.
- Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of location.
- Previous experience of working in a food industry (preferably edible oil sector) would be advantageous.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Kaduna
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND