Therapist (Psychology Graduate)
- We are now seeking to recruit a communicative and compassionate Therapist to join the team and support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of our clients.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will work directly with clients to actively listen to problems and concerns and suggest healthy and productive ways of coping with those issues.
- This role requires someone who enjoys working closely with people – not just with clients, but also other members of the team and occasionally outside agencies.
- You will conduct regular appointments with clients and establish positive and trusting relationships with the clients.
- You will record and maintain adequate notes about client visits and maintain the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation. In addition, you will also coach.
- Degree-qualified in Social or Behaviourial Sciences preferably in Psychology, you must have between 1-3 years’ working experience.
- You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Solid relationship building capabilities, positive and compassionate attitude with keen attention to detail are essential for this role.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise needs and a passion for advancing in the therapy field are required.
- You must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
1st November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND